Following the conference SCIENCE PEACE SECURITY and in addition to the forthcoming proceedings we would like to tackle the announced special issue „S+F Sicherheit und Frieden / Security and Peace“ (https://www.sicherheit-und-frieden.nomos.de/) with you.
The special issue refers to the main topic „Interdisciplinary Contributions to Natural Science/Technical Peace Research / Interdisziplinäre Beiträge zur naturwissenschaftlich-technischen Friedensforschung“, whereas the precise title will be derived from the specific proposed articles and, if necessary, will be slightly elaborated.
We are currently looking for 5-8 contributions.
Please use our 2020_SF_Formatvorlage
each containing about 30.000 characters (not words) and following the author’s indications (https://www.sicherheit-und-frieden.nomos.de/fileadmin/suf/doc/SuF_Autorenhinweise_Englisch_16-03-2016.pdf).
The further process would be as follows:
- 18 November 2019 | Submission of contributions, start of peer review process
- 09 December 2019 | Feedback from guest editors
- 13 January 2020 | Submission of the revised version of the authors
- 15 February 2020 | Review by the editors and decision
- Spring 2020 | Publication as Issue 1 2020
The Guest Editors
Christian Reuter, Mirko Himmel, Jürgen Altmann, Malte Göttsche